Processes Customer Documentation and resolves any confusion or conflicting information.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Analyzes all new BOM and Engineering Change Orders (ECO) for completeness before filling out an ECN form. Resolve discrepancies through communication with the customer, and all functional departments within the workcell.
· Verifies necessary drawings are attached to each ECO and submit to Document Control. Verifies that revisions of drawing match the revisions on the BOM.
· Generates any internal documentation needed to process Customer Documentation internally (e.g. cover sheets, summarized changes, BOM compares, etc.).
· Initiates an ECN Form detailing changes (e.g. adds, deletes, changes). Coordinate with the Planning and Purchasing groups to ensure that all effectivity dates, revision status, BOM changes, rework instructions are correct. Communicate changes to team and obtain all required signatures.
· Advises the customer of the implementation of ECO’s.
· Assists Project Management with quotations.
· Maintains archives (electronic/paper) of old revisions and end-of-life BOM’s.
· Advises the customer of inaccuracies detected on their BOM and or Approved Vendor Listing (AVL). Get written approval for any subsequent changes. Elevate to the Planning Manager and Project Management, when necessary, to resolve issues.
· Advises Document Control of all assembly changes and keep an accurate and up to date revision status sheet.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.