Perform back-end and box-build assembly processes to ensure on time shipments of a quality product. To work in an efficient manner according to workmanship standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Follow detailed verbal or written instructions, including visual aids.
· Verify incoming material for accuracy and store using FIFO (first in, first out) inventory system.
· Manually assemble an assembly or box-build system using specific tooling, torque drivers, and hardware, at a predetermined run rate.
· Scan required components or sub-assemblies from flow racks, bin or Kanban locations.
· Maintain certification and/or proficiency in Assembler I, Router, Press Fit, and RTV operations.
· Maintain certification and/or proficiency in DF Pre-Kitting Assembly/Test, Hi-Pot Test, Bundle Kitting, and Pack-Out operations.
· Pull and scan required components or sub-assemblies from flow racks or bin locations.
· Conduct physical inventory of parts or assemblies in designated areas.
· Execute Purge process as needed.
· Maintain functionality of all production equipment using preventative maintenance measures.
· Maintain 5S order and cleanliness in the assigned area at all times.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Must be able to calculate quantity of parts to be prepped and ready for use at any time.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.