JOB POSITION : HR Business Partner (P04)
- Lead cross-site HR initiatives and programs by understanding the needs of core business. Extract and generalize key focuses in process enhancement, compliance debugging, employee service, or cultural integration, and drive implementation of the aligned measures/initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO)
- Partner with site HR managers, COE function leaders or other business stakeholders to identify areas for improvement.
- Under the umbrella of JGP HR initiatives, partner with Regional COE teams to integrate and enhance HR biz contributions by driving synergized efforts, reengineering processes, and improving HR standards.
- Help identify and implement new practices and processes that are not only “best in field” but adaptable to site needs.
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
- Exchange knowledge and information across JGP sites to ensure best practices are shared throughout the organization.
- Engage in HR strategic design, implementation and improvement by collaborating with cross-function and cross-site teams.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university and 7-year experience in HR BP’s or equivalent HR role.
- Ability to effectively present information to management and peers. Organize verbal and written ideas clearly
- Analytical skills to present and interpret complex ideas through data, graphics, and structures and use an appropriate business style.
- Advanced PC skills, including MS Office and Jabil’s software packages.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with changing priorities and deadlines.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.