The HR Manager II is critical in designing, planning, and implementing HR programs and policies that will drive productivity and engagement at our Jabil Healthcare sites located in Clinton, MA and Devens, MA. This role is responsible for managing an HR organization of 4+ individuals supporting multiple medical device manufacturing sites with approximately 1000 employees. In this role, you will deliver on commitments by collaborating across functions at the site to identify and solve problems and streamline operations in the assigned areas of the business, including staffing, compensation, benefits, employee relations, training, organizational development and health and safety programs.
This role is performed on-site in Clinton, MA, and relocation assistance is available .
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, maintain and ensure compliance with HR policies, procedures and processes in compliance with federal and state laws that enhance organizational business objectives.
- Ensure regulatory compliance by identifying legal requirements and government regulations affecting HR functions and submitting necessary reports and paperwork in a timely fashion.
- Advise department managers and senior management on company policies and procedures regarding employment, compensation and employee relations.
- Administer compensation plans that support recruitment and retention objectives by using internal and external data to assure that total compensation is both market-competitive and internally equitable.
- Support the achievement of organizational efficiency by establishing staffing strategies based on forecasts of business demands and needs.
- Coordinate career development initiatives by evaluating development needs, establishing goals, and conducting or coordinating the delivery of appropriate training programs.
- Assess training and developmental needs of employees, developing supervisory training programs and maintaining training documentation.
- Ensure organizational compliance with equality in employment opportunities, affirmative action and a workplace free of discrimination.
- Communicate and implement benefit plan changes to employees
- Maintain communication with employees and represent employee viewpoints and concerns to management.
- Interpret policy issues and address questions from managers and employees.
- Coordinate safety requirements and programs.
- Manage the employee health services, disability administration, wellness, and EAP programs.
- May represent the company by participating in community organizations or advisory boards.
- Implement company-wide HR initiatives.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors degree with 10 + years of relevant, progressive experience; OR Masters degree with 6 – 10 years of relevant, progressive experience; OR an equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training.
- Demonstrated experience leading and developing a team of HR professionals.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.