Assist in processing customer returns through normal production operations and help to maintain a two-week turnaround.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Receive units into TARS database and tag.
· Direct delivery of units from RMA to production as required.
· Follow progress through plant in accordance with requirements indicated.
· Publish a daily WIP status for the Workcell.
· Communicate problems, concerns, and recommendations to the Line Manager and Workcell.
· Move completed units back to RMA for pack out and then move to shipping.
· Complete all required documentation.
· Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job related certifications.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.