Performs equipment set-up, operation, and adjustments without supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs equipment set-up, operation, and basic troubleshooting
- Monitors equipment performance and makes mechanical and sensor adjustments as required
- Makes appropriate adjustments to inline inspection equipment to minimize false rejects
- Logs and communicates all equipment adjustments and changes to Equipment Maintenance technicians and Group Leader
- Ensures processes and equipment remain within acceptable company manufacturing standards.
- Performs quality auditing, testing, and basic machine troubleshooting functions
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Familiarity with operating high-volume manufacturing equipment
- Possess mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job related certifications and training
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.