The Sr Treasury Analyst position will have responsibility in handling and assisting with various core treasury activities including cash management, financial risk management, credit management, and treasury IT enhancement. In this role, the individual will work with site finance people and other Jabil corporate departments to compile/generate required information and handle day to day workload while serving internal and external customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Compile and collect information needed for cash management, risk management and credit management.
· Handle day to day treasury related workload.
· Work closely with site finance people and various departments to get first hand information.
· Input and generate data in Treasury Work Station and Jabil internal systems.
· Lead small projects as they arise within Treasury.
· Assist supervisor in initiatives and driving for improvement.
· Assure corporate policies/ procedures and policies are well followed.
· Prepare various analytical reports.
· Assist in various special projects as they arise in the treasury function.
· Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately.
· May perform additional duties as required by manager.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Excellent analytical and communication skills.
· Prior experience with managing cash, FX and credit.
· Understanding and ability to stay current on treasury related US GAAP items.
· Accounting experience and knowledge.
· Understanding of corporate finance processes.
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and SAP.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor degree required, Masters / CPA preferred.
· Degree in Finance/Accounting, or Business Management or related field.
· Minimum five (5) years work-related experience required, preferably in global treasury.
· Previous finance (or equivalent job) work experience preferred.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.