Responsible for process development, training and support of systems, tools and processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the functional expert for all inventory control related systems and tools.
- Support other users in typical and advanced questions that require research to solve.
- Coordinate and facilitate training for the plant in terms of new hires, new functionality, and upgrades.
- Track and communicate all changes/enhancements to existing systems including upgrades to current systems.
- Understand standardized departmental functions, processes, procedures, and systems.
- Evaluate business systems and troubleshoot areas of concern.
- Introduce and support corporate provided/designed tools.
- Evaluate and monitor the current processes and tools to determine their ability to meet the department’s business needs.
- Provide support for the plant for all system tools and related issues.
- Identify opportunities for enhancements.
- Detail requirements for enhancements with respect to a Business Development Request submitted by a functional area.
- Provide initial functional specifications.
- Assist in the testing, validation, and rollout processes for new functionality, to include plant level training.
- Define and/or document business processes, policies and work instructions.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS/ KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
- Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
- Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
- Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
- Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
- Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
- Strong and convincing communication skills.
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma required.
- Bachelor's degree and/or Certification by related professional organizations is strongly preferred.
- Three years related experience and/or training.
- Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.