Provides administrative support to Human Resources Team. Provides department services as required in the administrative and clerical areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as first contact of employees at Human Resources Department (HR), identifying services to be provided
- Compiles information to process personnel functions and keeps custody and integrity of personnel records.
- Supports corporate recruiter and generalist with scheduling candidate phone screens, interviews.
- Supports, coordinates and performs hiring process, New Employee Orientation process (NEO), processing all paperwork and performing all requirements for compliance. Communicates and coordinates with Quality Training Area the BPQS & JSTR trainings for new hires.
- Supports and coordinates logistics for corporate and required HR trainings, as required
- Handles internal and external communications from HR Department through bulletin boards and emails.
- Responsible of internal and external correspondence handling
- Responsible for the accurate and on time filing in records of all employees events and transactions
- Generates reports and graphs, as required
- Other responsibilities, as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
Education & Experience
- Associate Degree in Secretarial Sciences or Human Resources or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
- One (1) year of clerical/administrative background.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.