- Schedule production activity in synch with MPS.
- Meet daily with the Master Planner and manufacturing to assess production schedules, (adjust as necessary, based on production results), optimize run quantities, and minimize changeovers, to achieve 100% on timedelivery.
- Ensures materials availability to support production per the Master Production Schedule.
- Tracks and provides supporting data to necessary individuals.
- Maintains integrity of master data and purchasing planning parameters.
- Address and resolve recurring or critical issues by utilizing corrective action tools and additional resources.
- Run planned orders in daily basis to detail what boards are to be built.
- Others as required
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.