The Director Supply Chain Analytics is responsible for the successful implementation and continuous development of new and existing advanced analytics for internal and external customers. This position is responsible for identifying, developing and continuous improvement of analytics capabilities that reach across all aspects of the organization. This role interacts directly with key folks from Sr Management, Supply Chain, Finance, BD and IT on establishing a strategy, roadmap, development plans and optimizing new and existing advanced analytics capabilities for Jabil.
This role manages analytic services for internal and external customers through the integrated ECO-System platform and supports all divisions with thought leadership in regards to new and differentiated analytics capabilities that have a positive impact to Jabil and its customers. This position owns the solutions roadmap, leads cross-functional teams and presents deliverables to the executive level of Jabil and external manufacturing and non-manufacturing customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Own the strategy, product roadmap and delivery for innovative differentiated analytics and services for Jabil
· Manage the brand identity and communications related to the analytic solutions, products and services
· Apply advanced analytics concepts (predictive, prescriptive, machine learning, etc.) to Use Cases / Applications
· Interface with PLMs and users to identify applications of advanced analytics
· Collaborate with Data Scientists and analysts to develop predictive models
· Working together with the leadership in other IT software development functions to develop advanced analytics capabilities in the InControl platform
· Experiment with new applications of advanced analytics in the supply chain
· Working with business development and product management personnel to identify opportunities to develop profitable new services and products from the company’s available data resources.
· Lead product demonstrations to customers, business units and any other stakeholders
· Oversee the development progress of the products with internal and external development teams
· Develop and provide training materials, architectural documentation, marketing documentation and all other collateral related to solutions and services
· Successfully manage Supply Chain Analytics solution development projects which encompass resources across many functional groups and regions. Manage project resources and stakeholders effectively.
· Influence multiple levels of leadership when necessary including Senior Management and Executives
· Continue to develop advanced analytics skills for self and assigned resources
· External consulting - Lead Supply Chain Analytics consulting projects and build models to offer analytics services to external customers
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
· Strong and persuasive presentation skills with ability to win customer’s confidence as an expert in Supply Chain tools, Analytics and dashboard design
· Strong functional knowledge of SC and operations
· Strategic and innovative thinker
· Strong Project management skills
· Fluency in English (speaking, written and reading). Ability to read, analyze, and interpret customer RFQ’s. Ability to prepare and present Analytics packages. Ability to effectively respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public
· Ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects, meet deadlines, prioritize and re-prioritize workload
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited data exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required
· Knowledge of or experience in the following fields (with experience of the supporting tools and metrics) are required:
· Predictive modeling
· Functional supply chain knowledge
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's Degree required. Masters Degree in Supply Chain or Business Analysis preferred.
· 10 years work-related experience required, preferably in analytics design and development and supply chain design experience. Five years data processing, analysis and tool development experience in multiple supply chain areas.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience
· Certification in analytics programs like Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.