Coordinates meetings, correspondence and presentations as needed.
· Compose routine messenger services outside the company
· Screen telephone calls and resolve routine and some complex inquiries.
· Coordinates and arranges meetings, reserves facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of staff meetings.
· Participates or leads special projects/events.
· Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations for visitors when required.
· Generates reports and graphs as needed.
· Orders and maintains office supplies.
· Plans and prepares for customer visits.
· May be designated as “lead worker”, providing work assignments and direction to lower-level clerical staff.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.