Lexington, KY based Badger Technologies™ is a product division of Jabil, a $28 billion global company with over 50 years of experience delivering technology, manufacturing and supply chain solutions to the world’s leading brands.
Badger has deployed the largest fleet of in-store robots in the world, providing actionable data and analytics for retail operations through automation solutions that include a fully autonomous robot to address out-of-stock, planogram compliance, price integrity and other operational inefficiencies
We are looking for energetic, passionate, and innovative engineering students to help us develop, deploy and support solution deployments with some of the largest grocery retailers in the world. The position will offer the student the opportunity to be on the leading edge of technology in designing and deploying our autonomous robots to help keep customers safe in the stores, and to improve store execution. We have a startup mentality and enjoy a very casual, fun, but intense work environment that includes free drinks and snacks anytime!
- Remotely monitor and correct issues in the stores using proprietary cloud-based virtual reality remote control tools
- Take action on customer calls, which could include interacting with store associates and management, taking action to remotely correct issues, and communicate with the next level of support if needed.
- Support technician diagnosing and correcting of issues in the field.
- Team with Badger’s developers to improve tools, documentation and robot design
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Strong data analysis skills
- Excel proficiency including pivot tables
- Strong academic performance
- Creative and innovative problem solver
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Flexibility on work schedule
This position is based in Lexington, KY, though some travel may be required.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.