According to various mold manufacturing issues and feedback from each Tooling site, develop mold manufacturing process and enhance manufacturing capability; Cooperate the mold manufacturing into system to support the development of Mold automation and to enhance mold production efficiency and mold quality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Plan and establish tech standard of mold manufacturing.
· Develop and improve mold manufacturing and process development& improvement.
· Evaluate, test, and implement new mold manufacturing.
· Evaluate, develop, and improve the fixtures which are applied in production and measuring equipment.
· Support the analysis, development and improvement of standard clamping fixture for Auto Measuring System.
· Implement the planning and development of manufacturing system.
· Support the development and improvement of Mold Automation.
· Support new mold tech test and establish related tools and system.
· Various CAD/CAM projects planning and implement.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Be familiar with mold design process.
· Be familiar with CAD/CAM advanced operation.
· Be capable of reading mold mechanical drawing.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.