ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Analyzes cost variations such as PPV's, backflushes, subcontracting, RMA's, RTV's and scrap.
· Analyzes material costs.
· Performs individual cost runs and ensures that costs and their accounting are correct.
· Performs collective cost runs in SAP, makes respective analysis of re-evaluations.
· Analyze the cost of products against the monthly quotes.
· Reports on material margin, MPV and inventory for each of the projects assigned. Reviews with each of the BUM's and Materials Supervisor.
· Reviews reports on excesses and obsoletes monthly and quarterly.
· Registers and monitors inventory, scrap, shop supplies, cost and sales on a daily basis.
· Physically audits the warehouse based on cycle counts.
· Creates internal orders in SAP to recover costs by different customers (NRE).
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance.
· At least 1 years experience in a similar position.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.