Responsible for arranging and monitoring the general administration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· To provide full support and assistance to the HR department when there is a requirement.
. To manage the dormitory area. Ensure that the dormitory keeper's are running the dormitories smoothly.
. Plan, conduct, prepare reports and follow up on dormitory audits to ensure closure - Health & Safety, Covid-19 SOP compliance, Statutory (JTK, KKM, MKN, MITI), RBA compliance etc
· Plan and conduct weekly meetings with dormitory & transport agents
· Daily checking on transport tracker
· Monthly billing for dormitory and transport. Validate invoices, raise payment, track and ensure timely payment is issued to vendors
· Investigate and resolve benefit issues between employees and agents with regards to dormitory and transport
. Oversee the management of facilities provided at the dormitory eg. In house clinic, convenience store, cafeteria, laundromart, money remittance, kitchen, PC zone, game rooms etc
· Assist employees seeking information and guidance on dormitory and transport policies and procedures.
· Assist in the development of and changes in HR procedures, policies and forms to better facilitate the dormitory & transport process and administration of the plans.
· Verify dormitory units and workers listings .
· To ensure that the transportation services are satisfactory. .
· Manage the plant bus service.
· To reduce administration costs on a quarterly basis.
· Carry out special projects, as assigned.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.