- Minimum of 6 years previous experience in 3C products' mechanical structure design
- Ability to handle portions of design of project with little or no assistance
- Well understanding product development process, know the key points of per stage
- Good parts manufacture knowledge
- Good Product assembly knowledge
- Be skilled to use at least one 3D model software, such as Pro/E, UG ,etc.
- 2D drawing ability, tolerace define
- Good Tolerance analysis knowledge and ability
- Ability to write reports, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and the general public.
- Clear logic
- Good Communication skill
- English skill, good written and oral English ability. - Positive working attitude
- Mechanical - Design & production improvement proposals
- 3D MCAD Models
- 2D Drawing
- Structured BOM
- Process DFM
- Product Quality Spec.
- Mechanical Test Fixture DFM (& fixture list)
- TA report making and reviewing
- FA / CA and Report
- PD DOE Plan
- IQC/OQC data and FATP data review
- Communicate with customers about PD items
- Parts manufacture process and quality review
- Mentoring design engineering related technicians.
- Provide onsite technical support for all manufacturing builds including engineering prototypes, NPI & production releases.
- Stay abreast of the latest technology and techniques to provide designs that are competitive and cost effective.
- Typically reports to Design Manager or Engineering Group Lead
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.