Responsible for the manual machining and fabrication of tooling parts
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Operates manual or CNC milling machines, lathes, grinders and any other standard shop equipment and tools to fabricate
· Utilizes measuring instruments to check accuracy of work, in accordance with tooling figure of MPMS system
· Maintains machine shop equipment and cleanliness to ensure continued operation.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
•Operating traditional machine independently.
•Operate One Axis Height Gage to self-inspection skillfully.
•Understand tool structure and drawing.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.