To coordinate tasks with other Manufacturing staff to fulfill customer requirements, such as boxbuild and/or coating, while adhering to safety, quality and customer specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Works under direct, close supervision, with output monitored frequently.
· Follows mostly routine, standardized procedures to accomplish assigned tasks.
· May be exposed to more advanced functions as part of training and development.
· Selects from a variety of established procedures to perform assigned duties.
· Resolves routine questions and problems, referring more complex issues to higher levels.
· Errors can cause minor delay, expense and disruption.
· Assembles finished units per customer specifications. Coordinates with teammates to organize tasks requiring multiple team members to accomplish.
· Utilizes manual and automated lifting devices while adhering to product safety specifications. Provides information and coordinates action plans at cross-functional meetings and communicates issues with team members and/or visitors to drive corrective actions.
· Individual must be able to work overtime as required, must be able to respond to conflicting deadlines, changing priorities, and continuous interruptions.
· Organizes and maintains spare parts inventory and orders spare parts as needed to fill customer orders.
· Assists in area organization 5S attributes.
· Keeps abreast of spare parts inventory locations for ease of order fulfillments.
· Performs preventive maintenance on area tooling according to schedules. Follows preventive maintenance procedural requirements to ensure audit compliance.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Coating MAY be a responsibility within this job. If Coating is a responsibility, the following duties appl):
KEY DUTIES SUPPORTING COATING:
· Perform manual conformal coating of product per required specifications.
· Prepare assemblies for automated coating processes and operate equipment as needed.
· Maintain spray equipment (spray guns, booths, stripping area)
· Ensure assemblies and components are properly handled and marked.
· Accurately maintain daily thickness logs and MES record keeping.
· Utilize bar code scanners and small hand tools.
· Inspect assemblies visually for proper masking application and placement of required materials.
· Work under direct, close supervision of manufacturing supervisor, or in his/her absence, from Group Leader, or other management so assigned.
· Follow detailed written or verbal instructions, including visual aids.
· Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized per 5S standards.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.