· Analyze and develop the company's compensation and benefits policy.
· Coordinates and drives procedures to eliminate or resolve issues affecting employee's compensation and benefits.
· Drive job analysis and evaluation for created new job or revised the existing job.
· Participate in Total Remuneration Surveys.
· Provides compensation and benefits recommendations based on market reports.
· Drives continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
· Maintain Organizational Structure in SAP HR system and keep abreast of company-wide organizational changes.
· Assures that any pay equity issues are resolved within a given time frame for compliance with any local, state or national laws.
· Supports the management of corporate and local benefits programs for employees.
· Supports and oversees compliance of all governmental regulations related to employee benefits.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.