Comply with the program delivery within the established time set by the workcell for each introduction of a new product.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- with the program requests in accordance to the calendar of new products introduction for each workcell.
- in the analysis of modification, optimization, line balancing to the ME's and MS's whenever requested.
- a time variation of +/- 1% of quoted time in the SMT programs according to monthly specifications
- 0 discrepancies in information processed in EDM that is delivered to Planning.
- train Manufacturing Engineers in the generation of process routes in the MES QM.
- all backup SMT information on Jabil servers according to procedures.
- all necessary support in the programming of MS's and ME's of new platforms of SMT equipment such as Fuji and Genesis.
- all training to manufacturing engineering technicians in the generating of programs and visual aids using Valor software.
- implement at least one improvement project within the Manufacturing area.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.Read and understand visual aid.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 1 years experience in SMT and TH process, Programming SMT/TH equipment
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.