Based in Sanchong, new Taipei city, Taiwan, the successful candidate will be a self-starter who likes to take responsibility and works best with little supervision. Likes to perform a variety of tasks and have the ability to handle multiple priorities and has previously performed in a similar position. This is a 'hands-on' role requiring a strong technical background and product validation experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead Compliance Engineer, is responsible to handling EMC testing, certification and global regulatory work for Jabil and Jabil’s customers.
- Deep experience of EMC & RF certification field. Master FCC, IC, CE, BMSI, VCCI, CCC, CTA, SRRC and other global regulatory compliance standards and certification process.
- With valuable Environment and Safety related certification experience. Familiar with UL, CB, SASO, SABS, NOM, RoHS, REACH, CEL, CECP, WEEE, VOC, Energy Star and EPEAT certification regulation and process.
- Work with development teams, suppliers and 3rd party labs to ensure product reliability meets or exceeds targeted goals.
- Able to provide recommendation on HW design review from EMC/Safety viewpoint in early development stage.
- Strong team-work spirit and ability of organize and coordinate. High communicative ability and management. High level issue analytical and problem-solving ability. High technical innovation spirit. Active and devoted.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.