Act as the eyes of the customer by performing audits on product at OBA or Pre-Ship stage to detect and drive actions on defects that escape the manufacturing process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Control the organization, movement and integrity of the lots as they move through the OBA process prior to shipment.
· Transport boards to and from backend of lines and the OBA area. Large box and tote weight 25-28 lbs. Large board weight 8-12 lbs.
· Must have a working accurate interpretation of Jabil workmanship standards and systems integration.
· Knowledge of visuals, packaging and testing requirements.
· Familiarity with redlines, process alerts, deviations and EC changes.
· Knowledge of inspection practices, including special customer requirements.
· Select, identify, scan and visually inspect samples based on lot size.
· Daily completion of all OBA paperwork; daily logs, sort sheets, lot numbers and certificates of compliance.
· Knowledge of the MES system, enter pass/fail data for each lot.
· Initiate internal corrective action reports in the CAR database and distribute to the responsible workcell team for action.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent required; and six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.