To enhance the capabilities of the QA Department by providing administrative and technical support to the Quality Engineer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Prepare visual aids.
. Assist in MRB follow up
· Prepare calibration tracking list and tracking to ensure all equipment that needs calibrated is done.
· Assist the Quality Engineer or Quality Technician in the engineering function.
· Prepare the raw data for analysis.
· Help to do the routine process and product audit.
· To monitor the SPC status of related area.
· To follow up the execution CAPA (Corrective Action and Preventive Action).
· To review non-conformance material and products.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
Support to create engineering changes
Support on projects related to Quality
Assist in personnel administration
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.