Jabil Brandywine campus is located in West Chester, PA. We are proud to manufacture Medical Devices for orthopedic specialties including trauma, spine, and specialty implants for leading medical technology companies. Our employees are honored to work together with industry leading companies to make a difference in the lives of patients around the world.
To place appropriate finishes on medical implants and instruments, in accordance with GMP standards and SOP. The Finishing Operator will be required to rotate tasks in the areas of Anodize, Electropolish, Bead Blast, and Laser Etching
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs duties and responsibilities as required per work instructions and S.O.P. guidelines
- Set-up and operation of anodize, electropolish, bead blast and laser etch equipment in order to achieve appropriate finishes based on visual and dimensional standards on products manufactured
- Monitors and operates processing tanks, water tanks, pumps, ultrasonic cleaners, various bead blasting equipment, laser etch, and various finishing equipment
- Monitors all tanks and adds chemicals, water, or adjusts voltage as needed
- Performs first piece and in-process quality checks in order to maintain quality levels
- Performs preventative maintenance on a regular basis, such as cleaning machinery and work areas
- Works with other production areas to resolve quality problems as well as input for more efficient operations.
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer.
- Performs other related duties, as required
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience that demonstrates mechanical aptitude
- Education and training associated with a High School Diploma
- Good math skills and ability to learn metrics
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.