Support the Sterilization Department to operate the gamma irradiators (asset) in the most efficient manner via understanding customer requests and irradiation process needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the coordination of irradiation process of non-saleable product samples
- Understand JJMD, Jabil and other customer needs
- Ensure documentation reflects customer needs
- Ensure documentation complies with irradiation of non-saleable material requirements
- Maintain a channel of communication with both internal/external Customers to address discrepancies on documentation, product received, irradiation processing updates
- Provide quotes for irradiation processing to customers
- Generate monthly reports for non-saleable material processed
- Support purchasing tasks in SAP
- Generate purchase requisitions
- Adhere to Procurement policy requirements
- Contact vendors, as needed
- Maintain a channel of communication with Sterilization requestors and Procurement
- Generate CER (Capital Expense Request) for Capex projects.
- Process Good receipts (GR) in timely manner and keep track of services required in Sterilization.
- Ability to negotiate with different vendors for net payment terms and price.
- Asist in managing daily irradiation processing tasks
- Gather data and generate the following reports: dose trending, capacity, downtime, production and others
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Associates' degree preferred
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
- Proficient use of SAP, preferred
- Irradiation processing familiarization, preferred (but not required)
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
- Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Ability to work overtime
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.