Responsible for daily production, work flow and material usage optimization. And to ensure production meets customer requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Leading project and ensure execution of planning strategies.
· Capacity modules and schedules assessment.
· Drives down overall cost and enhance production quality for fulfill yearly cost & quality target
· Coordinate with other departments to resolve production problem
· Oversee Key Performance Metrics of the Department.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or equivalent
· MBA preferred but not required.
· Plus at least 6 years related Materials Planning experience including 4 years in a management role.
· Proficiency in PC skills.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
The anticipated pay range for this role is $63,548 - $92,086 - $120,624. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, geographic location, education, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.