- The Supply Chain Planner is responsible for planning, scheduling, inventory and may perform work in a specific sub-speciality in Inventory Planning and Control or Operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for inventory replenishment based on production schedules, current inventory, customer orders and forecasts.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, coordinating and giving final approval of the master schedule of products through the complete production cycle.
- Liaise with stakeholders to reschedule production to support business.
- Support business execution of new programs and initiatives.
- Monitor key performance indicators, analyse cost and coordinate cross functional work teams to increase effectiveness of supply chain initiatives.
- Assist with development of metrics to assess and improve forecast accuracy.
- Assist with the development and implementation of department standards, practices, procedures and policies to ensure the accuracy of inventory records.
- Supports all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
- Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
- Degree Qualified, highly desirable, with specific or additional qualifications in the area of supply chain management, logistics and/or planning including an APICS, CPIM or APICS CSCP certification.
- 3-5 years’ experience of supply planning preferably within a Healthcare/ Pharmaceutical environment.
- Strong understanding of forecasting, MPS, and MRP.
- Strong understanding of Pharmaceutical RA / GMP compliance.
- Experience of SAP desirable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.