This position is responsible for supporting the learning and development needs of the organization.
Provides administrative support to the Site Training organization. Responsible for the record keeping and traceability of training documentation including attendance forms and metrics reporting.
Executes as the primary administrator of the Learning Management System (LMS) in the site.
Responsible for the centralization of training coordination and communications for the site.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consults with management, employees, and departments to identify training needs, address them and achieve the end result of effective training solutions.
- Recommends the creation or acquisition and delivery of training programs that meet the company's needs.
- Implements training metrics to monitor training effectiveness against needs of the business.
- Summarizes training program assessment data and participant attendance reports and submits or presents to management.
- Supervises, coaches and develops assigned personnel.
- Ensures that all assigned personnel have the education, training and experience, or a combination of these, in order to carry out all job duties and responsibilities.
- Creates new training materials as required in collaboration with subject matter experts.
- Communicates and escalates issues to the next management level as needed
- Develops and maintains a training program to support the company needs and meet applicable local, federal and state laws/regulations.
- Is responsible for the site implementation of TWI (Training within Industry) methodology and others directed towards optimizing training practices across all operational areas.
- Experience as subject matter trainer to conduct training sessions i.e. quality system related topics and to certify employees as trainers across the company.
- Knowledge in Learning Management System (LMS) and its use to deploy training programs and requirements across the company.
- Understands basic finance management to support managing site training budgets and capital projects if needed.
- Application of Basic Project Management and/or Process Excellence knowledge and skills
- Reviews, interprets and explains documents such as technical data, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Leads projects of moderate to high complexity
- Bachelors Degree or professional training with a minimum of 4 years professional experience
- 4-6 years relevant working experience in training positions is preferred
- 0-2 years of people management experience is required
- Experience working in an FDA and/or European regulatory environment is preferred
- This position will require relevant experience working in manufacturing/operations or R&D/new product development
- Proven experience designing and presenting successful training program
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.