Perform preventative maintenance, calibration, and repair of manufacturing equipment used in the manufacturing process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform preventative maintenance, calibration, and repair of manufacturing equipment used in the manufacturing process.
- Coordinate maintenance schedule of supported equipment based upon production schedule.
- Assist in the ordering, inventory and sourcing of machine repair parts.
- Assist in the production and process support of the manufacturing lines as assigned by the machine support supervisor.
- Assist process engineers in locating parts and supplies needed for emergency line maintenance.
- Understand control logic, such as PLC and Ladder diagrams.
- Apply working knowledge in electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical fields.
- Understand electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic prints.
- Be proficient in blueprint reading, gage operation, and basic understanding of machining setups.
- Assist with the receipt or shipment of spare parts and other supported equipment to include the inventory and in or out processing of equipment in the maintenance management system.
- Assist with the crating and uncrating of equipment, line moves and the movement and installation of machinery as required.
- Assist with the maintenance of inventory records for all manufacturing machines.
- Log maintenance performed on machines in CMMS database.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; and two to four years of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Associates degree, trade degree/certification is preferred.
- Electrical certification or can demonstrate moderate experience in electrical field (i.e circuitry) is preferred.
- Ability to understand and use various diagnostic equipment (i.e. multi-meter, mega-meter, amp-clamp)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual may be required to sit, stand or walk. Reaching, loading, and unloading of equipment, as is lifting of up to 35 lbs.
Primary shift would be 3rd shift (example: 10pm to 6am)
Must be able to support production work on any shift.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Individual’s primary workstation is located in the manufacturing area. The noise level in the work environment is moderate to high.
The anticipated hourly pay range for this role is $15.80 - $22.91 - $30.00. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, education (if requirement noted above), geographic location, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.