Primary task is to assist and support the Corporate Trade Compliance Team with researching and assigning Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States (HTS-US) classifications and Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN) to Jabil products and components.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Researching part and product technical characteristics in SAP, customer or vendor websites, general WWW searches, or other database searches.
· Under direct supervision from Trade Compliance Manager, assign and enter HTS-US, ECCNs, and other import/export information directly into SAP or offline into an MS EXCEL database.
· Manage, sort, partition, extract or add date items using SAP or MS EXCEL spreadsheet tools.
· Other general administrative tasks as necessary to support Jabil Corporate Trade Compliance Team. Tasks may include product research file creation, data entry and retrieval, file development, entry reviews and audits, other administrative and organizational tasks as required.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.