Maintain moulding machine, ancillary equipment and material feed area equipment in line with health & safety, operational and quality work instructions, procedures and policies to ensure the production of quality product in a timely, safe, efficient and compliant manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To maintain moulding machine, ancillary equipment and material feed area equipment in excellent condition ensuring consistent quality, output and yield.
- Follow systematic root cause problem solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance, completing all associated paperwork and records.
- Liaise with Maintenance & Calibration coordinator regarding calibration and service of all moulding an ancillary equipment
- Lead and implement process improvements to achieve more efficient operations, while adhering to change management and cGMP requirements.
- Assist with the commissioning of new equipment / projects.
- Order and maintain appropriate stock of moulding equipment spare parts.
- Cross Train technicians as required.
- Flexible to travel to support new equipment buy-offs / training.
- Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
- Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
- QQI Level 6 or above in Manufacturing Technology, Mechanical / Automation Engineering, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics or similar or Senior Trades Cert – Electrical essential
- 2 Years + experience of injection moulding/robotics, preferably Healthcare with high volume automation desirable.
- Experience in maintenance of IM equipment highly desirable.
- Experience in Pneumatics, Electronics, Hydraulics, Programmable Controllers, Servo Motor drives, Vision systems, workshop machining desirable.
- Understanding of Process Capability.
- Understanding of MSA or GR&R.
- Experience in Continuous Improvement projects in medical device environment desirable.
- Experience in FAT, SAT, IOPQ of injection moulding equipment or automated assembly lines.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.