To enhance our PMO organization, we are looking for a:
PMO Project Planner
The PMO Project Planner supports Project Leaders in the successful execution of projects, applying the correct methodology and standards. Monitors and supports appropriate planning activities and resource management correct execution. Develops and enhances Site Project Portfolio KPIs and Project Leaders performances, escalading in front of anomalies or out-of-target events during project lifecycle. Demonstrates technical capability of delivering low complexity projects. This includes developing Statements of Work (SOW), business proposals, project schedules.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures all of the project's requirements and/or objectives are correctly gathered, understood and properly translated for execution.
- Ensures that the PMO Standards are correctly used and fulfilled and PMO procedures and flows are adequately followed.
- Assists Project Leaders in overall project’s success - including cost, schedule, quality, and scope management.
- Assists in recognizing project's Key Performance Indicators and gathers information regarding scope, quality, time and cost constraints.
- Keeps projects and portfolio KPI updated and prepare dedicated dashboard.
- Keeps PMO platform updated.
- Identifies project risk reviews and appropriate mitigation.
- Facilitates communication as appropriate to all stakeholders. This includes escalating issues to the next level of management.
- Inputs the data in developing the project’s forecasted budget..
- Gathers information for weekly communication forum for the exchange of ideas and information for projects including project status, resolving project issues, problems, and changes.
- Adheres to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Complies with and follows all procedures within the company security policy.
- Manages low complexity projects into PMO organization.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Engineering Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent .
- Certification in Project Management preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in project management.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office products ( Project Management, Excel, Word and Powerpoint) and e-mail skills required.
- Italian and English Fluent
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.