Responsible for the Supply Chain Design & Supporting Business Plan required to proactively manage both the Customer & Jabil’s business expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Perform situational analysis leading to Strategy Development around all Supply Chain Disciplines (Procurement, Planning, Logistics, Design, etc.)
· End-to-end accountability for the BOM costing strategy and process applied to a particular customer
· Develop relationships that allow the ability to influence the Customer, Suppliers, and key stakeholders within Jabil.
· Provides leadership and strategic direction to individuals who directly and indirectly play a role in Strategy creation/ implementation
· Ensure an appropriate Planning Process is in place to support both Customer and Jabil Revenue Projections, Inventory Models, & Supply Chain Flexibility programs.
· Develop and oversee product launch plans for new business, and transition plans for products being moved between Jabil manufacturing sites.
· Develops Process and Tools for the communication of all Supply Chain “Reporting” that is required by the customer (E&O, OTD, Pricing, etc.).
· Implement Inventory programs that allow Jabil to optimize working Capital (Hubbing, JIT, optimum manufacturing lot sizes, alternate transportation methodologies, etc.).
· Clearly and regularly communicates Customer needs and collaborate with others Functional areas within Jabil to ensure alignment on common goals (Commodity Management, Advanced Planning, Operations, Design, Finance, etc.).
· Develop and deploy an appropriate quoting process that allows Jabil every chance to win new business.
· Identify creative ways to reduce cost, and develop and deploy an appropriate Costing model which supports our Customers and Jabil’s negotiation calendar
· Negotiate favorable Pricing, Terms, and Contracts that allow Jabil a Competitive Advantage in the market
· In conjunction with BD negotiate Customer terms that don’t leave Jabil exposed based on quote model (Pricing & Inventory)
· Working in concert with Customer’s SCM & Design organizations to create alignment in Supplier Selection strategies
· Understand regulatory Compliance or Local Legislation that may impact the supply chain design for a particular Customer
· Establish Clear & Measurable goals and objectives by which to determine individual & team results
· Solicit ongoing performance feedback from individuals within Jabil that can help to quantify performance trends
· Clearly understand and be able to articulate both Jabil & our Customers Strategic Direction
· Develop clear understanding of Business Unit P&L and cause and effect of Supply Chain elements on balance sheet
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Minimum of five (5) years related experience, preferably in Supply Chain Management or Business Development
· Additional certification such as ASQ, CQE, CQM, CQA, OR ISO Lead Auditor, as well as global experience is highly desirable.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training.
BMW SCDM - Global Supply Chain owner required to support overall invertor project revenue 230M+ + New Sample A Penthouse project for Gen 5 inverter. Position requested and approved by VP/BUD and forecasted/sold already in the project budget - To be located in China HUA. Position scope: Global. Jabil sites include: HUA + deisgn HAS, VIE, JEN. Customer location: Germany (R&D) and Delivery in China. This is a customer/supplier facing position. Role is the "go to" SC person for the customer. R&R is also to define the SC Strategy for the BU helping also to drive this strategy toward R&D.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.