Under direct supervision, responsible for operating automated manufacturing equipment for Jabil manufactured assemblies.
Part Time Shifts Available. Hourly rates starting at $17.00/hr.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform routine equipment set-up, operation, and adjustment.
- Coordinate with other team members to set up machines according to set-up sheets.
- Ensure board loader and feeders are continually kept loaded with the correct parts, and prepares for next part run by loading feeders for next run before needed.
- Maintain and load solder screen printer; operates LSM machine to check amount of solder paste applied to boards; enters data into CIQ system.
- Maintain orderly work area by tubing fallout parts, and cleaning area and machines as needed.
- Monitor machine rejects to assure that parts are being sorted and ran on a daily basis.
- Maintain necessary documentation.
- May perform basic quality auditing, testing, and troubleshooting functions.
- Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
- Work direction may additionally be communicated verbally through visual aids and set-up sheets.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job related certifications.
The anticipated hourly pay range for this role is $0.00 - $0.00 - $0.00. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, education (if requirement noted above), geographic location, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.