Creates and executes Jabil’s regional Supply Chain strategy, driving Jabil’s operational, financial and business success through SCM strategy and operations and ensuring the effective management of Supply Chain resource.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures that existing plants and future acquisitions are fully integrated with the Supply Chain strategy.
- Develops an understanding of the requirements of Business Units operating in the region and assists in the development of business plans to drive continuous improvement within the Supply Chain.
- Increases Jabil’s control of the Supply Chain within the region through development of sales and the execution of the Supply Chain strategy.
- Ensures that Jabil has a comprehensive Supply Chain in place throughout the region.
- Ensures that Jabil has a competent Supply Base and Logistics solution in place across the region to be able to execute the Supply Chain strategy.
- Provides management, leadership, vision, and direction to Jabil’s global Supply Chain Business Systems Development organization.
- Develops a regional infrastructure that supports the size and scale of the business in the Americas.
- Participates in the development and implementation of the Global Supply Chain strategy ensuring the requirements of the region are included.
- Markets Jabil’s Supply Chain expertise both internally and externally.
- Develops effective relationships with Business Unit Management to ensure that Supply Chain Management is fully involved with new business opportunities.
- Develops effective relationships with senior individuals within the supply base, ensuring that Jabil’s, wants, needs and requirements are clearly communicated and met.
- Identifies and implements new practices and processes that enhance Jabil’s Supply Chain.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
- Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
- Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
- Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
- Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
- Strong and convincing communication skills.
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Five years experience in materials-related disciplines.
- Strong understanding of commercial requirements of relevant industry sector.
- Strong familiarity with relevant sector economic and financial models.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.