The Senior Compliance Specialist supports Jabil’s Global Ethics & Compliance organization to improve Jabil’s worldwide ethics and compliance program. The Global Ethics & Compliance organization’s responsibilities include our Code of Conduct, risk assessment, risk remediation and internal control design, ethics and compliance training, awareness and communication, reporting, program assessment, oversight and monitoring, integrity and ethics hotline management, internal compliance investigations, compliance counseling, and M&A compliance risk assessment and integration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Partner with Global Ethics & Compliance management in the development, execution and management of Global Ethics & Compliance initiatives.
· Identify, obtain and analyze financial, operational and other data relevant to the investigation of allegations of misconduct and the assessment of enterprise risks.
· Effectively manage an investigations caseload portfolio, including case evaluation, investigation planning, conducting interviews, identifying, obtaining and evaluating relevant data and documents, synthesizing and reporting on investigative findings and making disciplinary and remediation recommendations.
· Engage with stakeholders throughout the company to implement appropriate corrective actions and to identify opportunities for enhancements to compliance relevant controls architecture.
· Assist in execution of eDiscovery related compliance activities including collections, imaging, hosting, processing and review of relevant data. Drive continuous improvement in our abilities and technologies.
· Perform analysis on technical accounting and financial issues that may arise during an investigation.
· Partner with Global Ethics & Compliance management to proactively monitor relevant worldwide regulatory changes, evaluate impact on business operations and/or existing corporate policies and procedures, recommend and update compliance activities/materials as required.
· Partner with Human Resources and other internal investigation groups to ensure the investigation and closure of compliance issues in a comprehensive and timely manner.
· Collaborate with Internal Audit as necessary to review audit reports, discuss corrective action plans and assist in setting audit plans.
· Conduct appropriate M&A compliance risk assessments and due diligence, including integration into Jabil’s worldwide ethics and compliance program.
· In relation to the above responsibilities, identify and execute effective deliverables to brief and engage senior leadership.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Typically reports to Management. Direct manager job title(s) typically include: Global Compliance Director or Manager.
· Job will not be directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
JOB QUALIFICATIONS KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor degree required/ Master’s degree, CPA, CFE or CIA preferred.
· Minimum of 5 years of compliance–related experience, preferably including experience in a “Big Four” or equivalent forensics consultancy and/ or multi-national corporate compliance setting.
· Proven proficiency in conducting complex multi-jurisdictional compliance investigations preferred.
· Proven ability to work efficiently and proactively, prioritizing workflow, meet demanding deadlines, and manage projects in a fast-paced environment.
· Proven ability to provide guidance on key compliance subjects, issues and requirements.
· Proven ability to compile and analyze metrics and data and report on related trends and observations in a straightforward, helpful manner.
· Proven effective organizational agility, analytical and creative thinking, and written and verbal communication skills.
· Proven effective interpersonal, cultural competency, and the ability to work as part of a team.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
· Experience in using enterprise management software (e.g. SAP) and IT Forensic Review software (e.g. Exterro, Relativity, etc.) .
· Professional proficiency in English (written/oral) required.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.