The Global Compliance Manager supports Jabil’s Global Compliance organization to improve Jabil’s worldwide ethics and compliance program. The Global Compliance organization’s responsibilities include our Code of Conduct, risk assessment, risk remediation and internal control design, ethics and compliance training, awareness and communication, reporting, program assessment, oversight and monitoring, integrity and ethics hotline management, internal compliance investigation, compliance counseling, M&A compliance risk assessment and integration, and records management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Partner with Global Compliance management in the development, execution and management of Global Compliance initiatives across all areas of compliance – Jabil’s Code of Conduct, M&A compliance risk assessment and integration, Records Management, Integrity and Ethics Hotline and Training.
• Partner with Global Compliance management to manage Jabil’s Global Integrity and Ethics Hotline by assessing and investigating reports of compliance matters, developing and delivering compliance training and messaging, and working with business and function owners to implement appropriate corrective actions as necessary.
• Partner with Global Compliance management to provide counseling and advice on key compliance subjects, issues and requirements.
• Provide management visibility to compliance planned objectives as well as their impact to the company’s overall compliance agenda by creating effective, concise and organized presentations.
• Collaborate with Internal Audit as necessary to review audit reports, discuss corrective action plans and assist setting audit plans.
• Engage and assist in the review and execution of various compliance agreements, with external vendors for Compliance related services, including Global Agreements, Statement of Work, Non-Disclosure Agreements, etc.
• Manage numerous third party relationships regarding Corporate Compliance matters.
• Partner with Global Compliance management to manage various Compliance third party systems, including those relating to the Integrity Hotline, Records Management and Third Party Due Diligence.
• Collaborate in team meetings to assist with the development, oversight and monitoring of various compliance activities, discuss findings and share executable best practices.
• Collaborate in the development and implementation of regular team and Company-wide communications, such as website or newsletters.
• Partner with Global Compliance management to proactively monitor relevant worldwide regulatory changes, evaluate impact on business operations and/or existing corporate policies and procedures, recommend and update compliance activities/materials as required.
• Interface with global and local HR regarding compliance training requirements and implementation.
• Partner with Global Compliance management, and outside counsel as needed, to manage Jabil’s Integrity and Ethics Hotline, and in the end-to-end process of conducting internal compliance investigations.
• Partner with HR and other internal investigation groups to ensure the investigation and closure of compliance issues in comprehensive and timely manner.
• Conduct appropriate M&A compliance risk assessments and due diligence, including integration of new facilities to Jabil’s worldwide ethics and compliance program.
• Provide periodic reports detailing recent work activities and planned objectives as well as their impact to the company’s overall compliance agenda.
• Ensure all Sensitive and Confidential Information is handled appropriately.
• Adhere to all Safety and Health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
• Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
• General interaction with Executive and Local Management on a day to day basis.
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Typically reports to Management. Direct manager job title(s) typically include: VP Global Compliance, Sr. Director Global Compliance or Director Global Compliance.
• Job will not be directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
JOB QUALIFICATIONS KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
• Demonstrated knowledge of applicable anti-corruption, anti-bribery and financial fraud laws and regulations.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the requirements and restrictions impacting complex multi-jurisdictional compliance investigations preferred.
• Demonstrated business acumen, complemented by strategic expertise and sound judgment.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• BA required, masters or legal degree preferred.
• Minimum of 10 years of work –related experience, preferably in a multi-national corporate setting, or a combination of work-related experience and masters or legal degree.
• Previous work experience in Ethics/Compliance required.
• Proven proficiency in conducting complex multi-jurisdictional compliance investigations preferred.
• Proven ability to effectively lead large scale multi-disciplinary projects and initiatives.
• Proven ability to coordinate and/or manage teams and projects in a complex environment to track and deliver measurable results.
• Proven ability to work efficiently and proactively, prioritizing workflow, meet demanding deadlines, and manage projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven ability to provide guidance on key compliance subjects, issues and requirements.
• Proven ability to compile and analyze metrics and data and report on related trends and observations in a straightforward, helpful manner.
• Proven effective organizational agility, analytical and creative thinking, and written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven effective interpersonal, cultural competency, and the ability to work as part of a team.
• Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.