Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining one or a combination of general accounting systems. Provides record of assets, liabilities, and other financial transactions. Examines, analyzes and interprets accounting records for the purpose of giving advice or preparing statements. Balances accounts periodically and prepares profit and loss, income and balance sheet statements. Interprets reports and records for managers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Prepares journal entries and financial statements for monthly and year-end closing.
· Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
· Details assets, liabilities, and capital, in preparation of balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
· Prepares and distributes inter-company billing, transfers and charges on a monthly basis.
· Audits contracts, orders, and vouchers and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement.
· Reconciles inter-company accounts receivable and accounts payable balances.
· Responsible for developing and recommending control systems to ensure accurate and timely information.
· Responds to questions from managers and interprets reports to managers.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Task-oriented with the ability to adjust multiple priorities in a short period of time
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to communicate with other team members, visitors, and customers, at all times, in an effective, pleasant, courteous and tactful manner
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.