Responsible for management of replacement and spare parts for machine maintenance operations in the areas of scheduling, parts inventory management, and procurement. Supports machinery & equipment acquisition projects, and provides communication to operations, engineering and maintenance regarding spare parts needs.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works independently in a manufacturing environment in compliance with the Quality System Regulation (QSR), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), and applicable Work Instructions.
- Completes documentation as required by the process and applicable work instructions.
- Analyzes equipment with the intent of achieving continuous improvement of present methods using process cost evaluation and spare part criticality.
- Lead and/or participate in cross-functional and virtual project teams.
- Perform all tasks associated with the administration of the spare parts activity, with emphasis on following budgets, policies, procedures, and controls.
- Manage spare parts program; including identification of critical inventory, optimal stock levels, min/max levels and obsolete parts.
- Interfaces and utilizes CMMS, SAP & Windchill systems for parts tracking, trending and usage.
- Executes all maintenance requisitioning of equipment/parts; monitors status of materials and contract services.
- Is able to creatively work with vendors to escalate deliveries where needed for breakdowns or projects.
- Works with Engineering and Maintenance teams to evaluate spare parts stocking levels for new and existing equipment.
- Follows specified processes to add new items to inventory control systems.
- Supports development of user requirements specifications for new equipment processes and leads certain aspects related to maintenance and safety.
- Interfaces regularly with manufacturing engineers, engineering supervisors and other professionals.
- Supports maintenance technicians and engineers directly with work instructions, work order follow up, parts follow up, and status updates.
- Acts as a liaison to vendors for spare parts, tools/fixtures and other maintenance items.
- Coordinates and schedules contractor services as needed.
- Act as a reference or participate with special projects in individual areas of expertise.
- Works directly with Management to ensure minimal production machine downtime.
- Is able to train fellow employees in areas pertaining to the job responsibilities.
- Back up Maintenance Planners as needed.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Demonstrates the highest level of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
The anticipated pay range for this role is $42,754 - $61,957 - $81,159. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, geographic location, education, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.