Independently provide support in functional areas of human resources including but not limited to recruitment and employment, personnel records, employee and/or labor relations, job evaluation, wage and salary administration, benefits administration, organizational development, training, AA/EEO, and special projects. Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures and their dissemination through employee handbooks, communications, and/or meetings. Prepare reports in conformance with legislated requirements or organization needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Support in all functional areas
· Employee relations – Responsible for communication and interpretation of HR policies and procedures. Coaches/consults with managers and employees on issues including: performance, terminations, sexual harassment, discrimination, etc. Coordinates all employee activities/programs. Interprets and complies with all state and federal laws.
· Compensation – Monitors and approves applicable salary increases; checks to see that they are within guidelines. Conducts preliminary job analysis and creates job descriptions of non-benchmark positions through a job evaluation process.
· Benefits – Communicates and interprets all benefit changes and policies. Educates associates about their benefits and coordinates open enrollment periods. Researches and resolves associate’s benefit problems and questions.
· Recruitment/Selection – Assists managers in conducting needs analysis. Tracks open positions. Sources candidate from both internal and external sources. Interviews and screens candidates for open positions. Expedites and coordinates internal transfers.
· HRIS Reporting – Compiles statistical reports for departments. Has working knowledge of many software packages.
· Project Management – Participates in team projects that address strategic initiatives as directed by the HR Manager.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field plus 3-5 years' experience, or equivalent combination of experience, education, and certification.
- Experience in manufacturing or multi-shift environment working with all levels of staff strongly desired.
- Proven experience with employee engagement and recognition programs a must.
- Must be flexible to work evening and/or weekends as required.
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. Certain position may require US Citizenship.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.