Back End Night Shift (Wed-Friday, every other Saturday) 6pm-6am.
Responsibility for operating CNC milling machine skillfully, execute CAM program according to tool components drawing and 3D model, manufacture tool components to the degree of no need to be polished with electrode, included core and cavity block, slide core, insert of rear cover, front cover, battery cover tools. Ensure manufacturing quality. Arrange and coordinate CNC manufacturing schedule and meet the manufacturing planning lead time for CNC process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Operate CNC milling machine skillfully, manufacture tool components to the degree of no need to be polished with electrode, included core and cavity block, slide core, insert of rear cover, front cover, battery cover tools. Ensure manufacturing quality.
· Based on CAM program to determine CNC milling cutter.
· Manufacture emergency tools components of CNC process independently.
· Self-inspection after CNC processing.
· Solve abnormalities during CNC processing.
· Operate and maintenance of jigs and fixture.
· Solve abnormalities of CNC milling machine.
· Define and analyze tool components CNC manufacturing processing.
· Control and coordinate CNC manufacturing schedule.
· Conduct OJT (on the job training) for new hire.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Familiar with operating and maintenance CNC milling machine and EROWA jig.
· Familiar with tool structure and drawing.
· Familiar with CNC manufacturing process.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· College degree or above
· Tooling or mechanical major
· Minimum 7 years related experience.
· Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.