Senior debug technician, as well as senior programmer. Responsible for all high-level engineering and debugging issues, with supervision and training duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Analyze trends in process yield reports that will include, but not limited to the following: operator errors, defective product, test equipment/test defects, RMA product defects, and spear corrective actions.
· Devise and implement initiatives based on data to improve the NDF rate as a whole.
· Increase production yields in a real-time fashion by interpreting and analyzing data, then applying process fixes for NDF(No Defect Found) type failures to hit department goals, and/or driving manufacturing issues to the appropriate department for root cause and corrective action.
· Assist Test Engineer in developing preventative maintenance program and assure compliance to reduce downtime and increase yields throughout the process.
· Analyze downtime data of a station to set guidelines for preventative maintenance scheduling.
· Highly efficient application of analysis and repair in order to meet department goals for minimal test downtime.
· Provide solutions and training of high-level diagnostic issues to the diagnostic technicians.
· Provide high-level solutions to test issues, and training to lower level engineering technicians.
· Comprehension and analysis using engineering tools including, but not limited to the following: schematics, BOMs, ECN/ECO, deviations, and fabmaster.
· Perform test grading, analysis, and required test improvements regularly.
· Analyze and implement engineer changes of various complexity, while maintaining test integrity, and adding test coverage where necessary/possible.
· Proficient in comprehension and application of various programming languages and editors, including but not limited to: HP-Unix, BT-Basic, Boundary-scan description language, vi, and emacs.
· Comprehension and ability to perform operations using various numbering systems including: Hexadecimal, ASCII, and Binary.
· Conduct NPI test evaluations.
· Proactively prevent ICT test escapes.
· Ensure product testing completeness and reliability.
· Update and generate documentation as required.
· Responsible for maintaining a continuous flow of the manufacturing line and meeting production goals while performing the assigned test duties.
· Any and all duties as assigned by supervisor.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
· Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
· Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.