ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Employee will read and comprehend specifications, blueprints, operating manuals, and follow all instructions and written procedures.
- Employee will, by working from verbal and/or process guide books, to set up molds in various types and sizes of molding machines to produce plastic components.
- Removing and mounting molds in injection molding machines including the making and hooking up of water cooling lines as well as hydraulic and pneumatic core pull lines.
- Maintaining molding machine cleanliness, setting up auxiliary equipment, and adjustment and minor repair of injection molding machines as assigned under the supervision of Molding Technicians and maintenance personnel.
- Communicate both verbally and in writing with co-workers and supervisor to insure continuous production operation.
- Maintain a clean and orderly working environment including and not limited to the setup room as well as the production floor.
- Clean molds daily, and perform automation validations including proper documentation associated with all mold cleanings and validations.
- Responsible for being available to work overtime when schedule requires.
- Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned as needed based on the requirements of the department.
- Communicate verbally and in writing with a good command of the English language.
- Intermediate math and literacy level required.
- Prior material handling or machine maintenance experience.
- Vision corrected to 20/30 in both eyes for seeing both far and near.
- The ability to squat to lift and move 75 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Use of computer, various precision measuring instruments, hand tools, movable stairs, overhead crane, and safety equipment.
- Employee periodically will be called upon to exert pressure while using hand tools in an overhead situation.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.