Direct all aspects of plant security – this includes Department of Defense work, National Industrial Security Programs, and commercial programs. This includes not only the Florida site, but Corporate headquarters as well.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Act as the subject matter expert in regards to interpreting National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) requirements preventing unauthorized disclosure of classified, ITAR controlled, or Jabil confidential information.
· Assist in developing/implementing security programs for other Jabil sites requiring a facility clearance to do defense work. Ensure functional management and Business management are aware of and understand the principles and expectations associated with the above mentioned requirements.
· Develop and implements security systems/processes meeting the requirements of the NISPOM.
· Develop and deliver security training to Jabil Circuit employees.
· Develop and deliver training to those Jabil employees handling classified information/material.
· Act as liaison with Defense Security Services in gaining personal clearances for Jabil employees.
· Maintain security records of all cleared personnel, briefing/debriefing of cleared personnel traveling outside the United States.
· Evaluate the overall security of the site (security audits).
· Communicate with governmental agencies regarding matters of security.
· Investigate all security incidents/violations – develops corrective/preventive actions pertaining to these incidents, submits reports to appropriate federal agencies as required.
· Direct and manage the Information System Security Management system to ensure communication/information security.
· Manage/act as classified materials custodian (certified COMSEC custodian).
· Assist in recruiting and maintaining a high caliber security staff.
· Assist business management in contract review in those areas pertaining to facility/personal clearance requirements.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or a Technical degree preferred; Trained Facility Security Officer preferred; Certification as a COMSEC custodian preferred; or equivalent six years related experience and/or training, or a combination of both.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.