Director, US Regional Human Resources
Jabil Regulated Industries Division, Jabil Healthcare
Jabil works with some of the world’s best known brands, manufacturing products that you use every day. And the people that work for Jabil make it all possible. Around the world, our team develops and manufactures products that help to connect people, advance technology, and improve the world we share.
Built on a foundation of empowered employees, Jabil strives to be the world's leading global manufacturing solutions partner. We help companies design, build and take their products to market quickly, affordable and efficiently. Jabil's unique combination of global expertise, ingenuity, analytics and financial performance have contributed to the success of the world's most well-known brands.
As an HR Leader in the Jabil Healthcare Sector, you will be helping to find, grow and keep the remarkable employees. You'll be part of leading HR across US multiple US manufacturing locations and champion of Jabil’s culture and values, partnering with our business leaders to help them build their organizations and ensure that the teams reward and recognize high performance, innovation and creativity. Whether coaching your clients on how to lead their teams, leading your own team, creating deeper employee engagement or managing programs that develop our employees, you are exceptionally focused on supporting our employees to deliver on our commitments to our customers.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Takes initiative, fosters innovation, drives for results, communicates effectively, builds relationships at all levels and has proven multi-site, strategic HR leadership experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture of a multi-national company.
- Has 8-12 years of blended HR experience as a Business Partner with at least 5-7 years in a People Leader
- Experience managing manager across dispersed US locations
- At least 5 supporting manufacturing operations
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field are required. An advanced degree (i.e. MBA or other Master’s degree in related field) and Human Resources Management Certificate or PHR/SPHR certification are desired.
The Work: Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support Jabil’s operating model by providing strong business partnership to Business Sector leaders who truly own the strategic direction of their respective businesses.
- Actively contribute as the Human Resources expert providing strategic guidance and solutions support related to people considerations and organizational effectiveness in guiding your HR team.
- HR function in the business driving adoption of HR strategies and processes as well as representing business considerations within the HR function.
- Align Jabil programs within region ensuring they support a pay-for-performance culture, effective business growth and are competitive in the market/industry in which Jabil is competing.
- Effectively oversee escalated employee relation matters, including hotline cases, and provide leadership support in key employee incidents
- Review people metrics across Region and guide actions for continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with Talent Management to drive the succession planning and talent pool development process within the Region
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor of Business Administration or equivalent business related experience.
· Plus 8 - 15 years or Human Resources Experience with a minimum of 5 years in a management position at a site level.
· Familiarity with principles associated with working in a collective bargaining unit.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.