Represent the quality function of technical support, in conjunction with other internal support groups, regarding Manufacturing Execution System and provide support the campus workcells by receiving and interpreting product-related information and systems configuration including label design and validation. Exercises and trains on best practices configuration techniques and obtaining the best standardized system configuration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Ensure integrity of configurations.
· Identify and incorporate best practices for system configuration.
· Provide technical support to workcells and manufacturing for configuration issues in MES.
· Add new route steps as requested to ensure appropriate data tracking.
· Assist with troubleshooting MES configuration issues on manufacturing floor.
. Develop and maintain QA plans and timeliness of global new product introductions utilizing Advanced Product Quality Planning and Process Optimization specific to the customer.
· Provide support for all quoting activities by participation in initial process design, development, and implementation phases.
· Evaluate and provide input to inspection processes via inspection aids and instruction guidelines.
· Support all global training programs specific to their customer by development and implementation of specialized training sessions for all applicable system configuration.
· Develop appropriate systems for document storage, access and review pertaining to global customer accounts.
· Conduct periodic review and maintenance of all documentation files; develop appropriate systems for document storage and access.
· Participate in the vendor survey activities as applicable. Drive proactive participation with suppliers and (when possible) aid in their process improvement efforts.
· Interface with all departments as applied to the Policies and Procedures.
· Assist in driving the standardization of manufacturing processes of global customer accounts.
· Interface and provide technical support on quality issues with the customer as needed.
. Develop and maintain training materials for users on label printing and label quality.
· Identify methods for standardizing configurations and streamlining systems configuration processes.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Bachelor's degree required and five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
SME for Critical Manufacturing (SME), knowledge in Quality System implementation.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.