JABIL OFFERS A COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE TO INCLUDE: MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, PRESCRIPTION, GENEROUS 401K MATCH, $5,250 IN TUITION REIMBURSEMENT, COMPANY PAID LIFE INSURANCE, AND MUCH MORE!
Responsible for the Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) verification and testing of electronic circuit board assemblies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Understand and analyze the fault data output from AOI and act accordingly for rework, using appropriate Jabil software packages.
· Understand and utilize assembly documentation such as but not limited to the following; Bills of Material (BOMs), visual aids, deviations, testing tools and procedures.
· Take the annual Automated Optical Inspection re-certification of operator and pass the subsequent test, in addition to manufacturing certifications.
· Escalate to the appropriate technician in the event of a borderline fault.
· Understand and use the Down Time Tracking and T.E.D. time ticket software.
· Understand, recognize and execute Jabil production requirements, rules, policies and procedures.
· Work as a team member to achieve Test/Manufacturing department’s process yield goals.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent required; and one or more years experience in manufacturing environment.
Basic PC skills, including Microsoft Outlook as well as training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is frequently required to walk, and to lift and carry PC’s and test equipment weighing up to 35 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and use of computer monitor screens a great deal of time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Exposure to dirt, noise or dusty environments is moderate. Individual’s primary workstation is located on the manufacturing floor. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. Certain position may require US Citizenship.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.