- Demonstrated Hands-on experience in the required process.
- Advanced Knowledge in the area that is being assigned.
- Relentless in exploring new and latest methods in improving assembly techniques.
- Lead Process and Equipment Evaluation aligned to the needs of Site as assigned by the ME Manager.
- Knowledge in Basic Statistics and knowledge of carrying a DOE is a plus.
- Understanding of DFM/A, FMEA
- Able to write technical reports for the Site.
- Develop Visual Aids based on Assembly drawings and manufacturing process.
- Support deployment of MES for shop floor traceability
- Identify and procure necessary tooling for manufacturing processes
- Identify and design jigs and fixtures for manufacturing processes
- Optimize and improve tools and fixtures for existing manufacturing processes
- Support development of pFMEA and Control Plan for manufacturing processes
- Provide engineering support to manufacturing processes at all times
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.