Generate applicable documentation to Automated Equipment Validation of Quality Management System.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Generate applicable documentation to Automated Equipment Validation of Quality Management System.
- Write the necessary validation protocols, & amendments of the Quality Management System ensuring compliance with the latest FDA directives / requirements within the Medical Device Sector.
- Close liaison and networking with other departments, to provide and drive quality inputs and initiatives into the overall operational activities of the company.
- Development of validation projects.
- Support the implementation of Company Policies and GMP.
- Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Experience in working with Automation Vendors.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
- Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
- Degree in Engineering/Science discipline.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in a Validation Quality Engineering role.
- Strong working knowledge of Validation Process. Experience in method validation and process characterization an advantage.
- Strong working knowledge in the application of quality engineering tools and techniques with key emphasis on GAMP5 and Master Validation Planning.
- Excellent organisation, communication, computer, & presentation skills.
- Excellent initiative, decision-making and be able to work in a core team environment attaining resolutions.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.